Pay Water Bills Online
You can pay your bill by check, savings, credit card, or debit card by going online, downloading a mobile payment app, or calling a toll-free number. You can also view your bill online or on the mobile app.
- Click above. You’ll need to register on your first visit; after that, payments are 3 easy steps
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill (Auto-pays must be set up online)
- View your bill
- Print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay and more
- You can pay the following items online
- Water Bill Payment - Water
- Water Bill Payment - Water Deposit
- Building Permit
- Business License
- Vehicle Stickers
- Parking Permit
- Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™
- View bills or balance due
- If you registered online first, use those login credentials
- Call toll-free 877-885-7968
- Have your bill handy to provide your customer account number
- On the first call, you will register; after that, phone payments are four, quick steps.
We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.